Saturday, July 01, 2006

Making Harmony with the Minnesota Hoodlums

So after having lived my whole life in New York, and having driven around the city for a few years with nothing happening, my cousin's car (which I've been borrowing) was just broken into today in the great and friendly state of Minnesota.

I find something ironic in the fact that this occurred just around the corner from the aikido dojo, in broad daylight, while I was training in making harmonious relationships with black belts in a martial art. The damage isn't actually very serious - the radio was stolen, and one of the rear side windows was broken, but they did a very professional job and didn't touch anything else. And hey, they even locked the car again after they stole from it - how's that for Minnesota nice?

5 Comments:

At 7:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hoodlums. grrr. it makes you wonder about "the world we live in." Good thing that you know Aikido.

 
At 10:19 PM, Blogger SK said...

Mark!! you exist! I miss you.

 
At 10:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

sucks.

 
At 6:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY!
»

 
At 7:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. »

 

Post a Comment

<< Home