Thursday, July 27, 2006

High School Nostalgia...

... three words I never thought would come out of my mouth. But I was recently going through some old Word documents, and came across some pretty decent stuff I wrote back in high school. It kind of made me sad - I had so little faith in my abilities back then, and I haven't done any creative writing of nearly that quality since I came to college. But I'm also glad I got some of the things I was thinking back then down on (electronic) paper.

So in the interest of blowing the mothballs off my dirty laundry, I started up a new little blog to post some of my old writing. I'm not looking for comments or praise or anything (though you're welcome to leave it!), I just hated the idea of all this stuff sitting on my hard drive and festering. I'll be going through it, making some minor edits (mostly for my dignity's sake) and posting a new piece every once in a while. So, enjoy. Or not. I don't really care.

http://formerlywritten.blogspot.com

2 Comments:

At 9:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your are Nice. And so is your site! Maybe you need some more pictures. Will return in the near future.
»

 
At 7:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your website. It has a lot of great pictures and is very informative.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home