Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Farewell, adieu, auf wiedersehen, goodbye, 再见 (zaijian)!

As promised, a last goodbye from this hemisphere! I love you all, and I can't wait to see you again in December/January - until then, I'd better hear about adventures. This keeping-in-touch thing isn't one-sided, guys.

And for everyone going abroad, travel safely! and when you're sitting on the plane wondering when your flight will ever end, just think of me and my 30-hour funfest. :)

Hopefully I'll be able to post semi-regularly from China - at the very least, to let you guys know that I've landed safely in Kunming - but if I can't, I'm sorry, and that will just mean even more stories to tell when I get back.

Departure for the airport in just a couple of hours... eeep! So I guess that's it. Have a wondeful fall! and stay in touch!

love,
s

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home